Wednesday 14 June 2017

Guess Who's Back!



Welcome back to my blog!

I had originally intended for this blog to act as a working document for all of my pre-service teaching lessons. I began curating some of my favourite lessons, but as the years went on, they fell to the back burner as I feverishly worked to finish my degree. 

However....

I'm back and ready to post again! Once again, I am starting up my blog and hoping to keep up to date on some exciting lessons. As one school year is ending and another is just around the corner, I can't think of a better time to dive back in.

Please feel free to use any part of the previous or upcoming lessons - or leave a comment with ideas or insights. Collaboration makes the world go round!

Stay tuned. I can't wait to share this new adventure with you :)

- Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment